Restoration of Historic Stained-Glass Windows
- The windows, dating back to the mid-19th Century, are located in a Grade I listed church and were suffering from damage and deterioration.
- SUEZ Communities Trust funded a specialist contractor to sensitively restore the glass and lead-work and make repairs to the stonework of the nave windows.
- The project was led by the church council with support from the local diocese. A local individual donated the Contributing Third Party payment.
- The church is open to the public every day.
- The project helped to restore an historic Grade I listed place of religious worship and met the criteria for Historic Buildings.