How to Apply
After reading and understanding the funding criteria an application can be made via the online application system. Once you have created an account a funding application can be started, saved and submitted at any time – there are no application deadlines.
The application process is in two stages:
- The stage one application form consists of a short eligibility check followed by some very brief questions. It will be reviewed by the team at SUEZ Communities Trust and a response will be sent by email within 5 working days.
- If the stage one application meets the funding criteria we will invite you to submit a stage two application within 12 weeks. The stage two application form asks for more detailed information about the project, including a project budget, and also requires supporting documents to be uploaded.
Once received, SUEZ Communities Trust will undertake an assessment of your stage two application form and prepare to make a funding decision. The type of assessment carried out will depend on the nature of the project, but might involve:
- Requests for clarification or further information
- A telephone assessment to find out more about the project or
- A visit to the project site
From the point that a stage two application is submitted we aim to undertake an assessment and make a funding decision within 5 to 16 weeks.
The exact date of the funding decision will depend on a number of factors including how quickly you submit your stage two application, the completeness of the application and the volume of applications already under consideration.
We recommend that you submit your stage two application at least 20 weeks before you plan to start any SUEZ Communities Trust funded work.
Funding decisions are made by SUEZ Communities Trust’s Board of Directors.
To apply please click on APPLY FOR FUNDING.